Calling all October Babies!
Let us celebrate your birthday in a grand style, on a cruise ship, with unbeatable Breathtaking DC panoramic cityscape on the Potomac River and a two-hour TOP SHELF free flowing Open Bar. Yes, what you read is correct, two full hours of Open Bar!
Lock in your savings now and save your spot at the grandest Cruise Party! Tickets are limited and prices will increase. The event will sell out early as usual.
Join us for an enchanting Cruise Party filled with breathtaking views along the Potomac river, music, dancing, and many more.
A cruise ship, under the stars, with unbeatable Breathtaking DC panoramic cityscape on the Potomac River and a two-hour TOP SHELF free flowing Open Bar. Yes, what you read is correct, two full hours of Open Bar!
The only thing you need to bring for this all inclusive cruise is your ID!
What to look forward to:
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE CRUISE PARTY
2-HOUR TOP SHELF OPEN BAR
SOME SNACKS (MUNCHIES)
Dress: Dress to impress
Open Bar Drinks Menu
Captain Morgan's Rum
Captain Coconut Rum
Red Berry Ciroc
Don Julio Tequila
Blue MoonBud Light
Rose Sauvignon Blanc
1. Table for 6 people : $600
Access to the Cruise Party
2-hour open bar
2. Velvet Rope Experience/Individual Ticket : $200
Splurge on the Velvet Rope experience and let us bring the party to you. This package includes all the offerings of the Table Service. However, you have to share the table with others. For instance, if you are buying the individual ticket for two people, you will be sharing the table with four other people.
Access to the Cruise Party
2-hour open bar
Individual ticket holders, if you are celebrating your birthday or any moment in your life. Please let us know ahead. So that we will toss for you!
Due to the pandemic the entire set up of this event is changed:
- We will be complying with all CDC, state, and local guidelines.
- Occupancy never exceeds 50%. That is why ticket price is on the higher end.
- No Cash Transaction to reduce contamination.
- No more than 6 patrons would be seated at a table/section.
- All patrons must wear masks. If you don't wear a mask, we don't allow you to board and you won't be refunded.
- A thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces will be done during the event and please bear with us.
Event will occur whenever a rain date is rescheduled.
- For birthday specials email (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR text 202-368-1878
- Event is 21+
- Come one, come all; this is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
- Feel free to invite your friends. They don't necessarily have to be a member
*This event usually sells out and this year won't be an exception.
** Detailed meeting point will be send to ticket holders.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell Policy
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
METRO & PARKING INFO
Closest Metro Station is Foggy Bottom.Parking might be a challenge and the event involves drinking. We highly encourage you to take a ride share or taxi service. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
Date And Time
Sat, May 15, 2021
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
3050 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20007