Let us get together for Kayaking + fun. We will have an hour on the water and will hit one of the bars in the area for a bite and/or booze.
The Event is meant to be a group outing. It is not for Season's Ticket holders and Kayak Owners. Ticket price includes Kayak and Life Jacket rentals.
Detailed meeting point will be send to ticket holders.
Plan to arrive on time and be aware that parking can take some time.
Due to the pandemic the entire set up of this event is changed:
- We will be complying with all CDC, state, and local guidelines.
- Occupancy never exceeds 50%. That is why ticket price is on the higher end.
- No Cash Transaction to reduce contamination.
- No walk-ins. Tickets ought to be bought in advance.
- All patrons must bring and wear face masks/face coverings. If you don't wear a mask, we don't allow you to attend and you won't be refunded.
MASKS WILL NEED TO BE WORN WHILE ON LAND. ONCE ON THE WATER, THE MASK MAY BE REMOVED.
ATTENDEES WILL BE ASKED TO KEEP PHYSICAL DISTANCE FROM OTHER GROUPS/COUPLES/FAMILIES ON THE WATER.
- A thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces will be done during the event and please bear with us.
Directions and Check-In They are directly under the Key Bridge on the Georgetown side of the river at 3500 Water Street Northwest; Washington, DC 20007 (used to be called K Street NW).
GPS Is not very accurate as we are under the bridge. You can put in 3500 Water Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20007; just be aware of where the GPS is taking you.
The best way to get there is via metro. They are just a short 10 - 15 minute walk across the Key Bridge from the Roslyn stop.
Key Bridge Boathouse has very limited parking available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is street parking in the area; however, you may need to circle around a few times to find a spot. Some spots are free, most are metered. A few blocks to the east on Water Street (next to the Lowes Theatre) is a parking garage.
There are bike racks at the boathouse, so we encourage you to bike, paddle and bike some more! Please bring your own locks. We are very close to the Capital Crescent Trail.
What to Wear and Bring
Water, sunscreen, clothes you don't mind getting a li'l wet, and a great attitude!
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
Date And Time
Sun, April 25, 2021
4:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
Boating in DC at Key Bridge Boathouse
3500 Water Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20007